Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • danjlilley
    • Jan 2002

can anyone help me ?

i have playback issues with DIvX 3 movies, the sound works fine but the video is really slow and choppy and is never properly synced with the sound so everything is off, ive got all the latest codecs ect i dunno what else to do!
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

"ive got all the latest codecs "

But do you have the older DivX v.3.11 codec installed? If not, you should...

Comment

• abdul
      • Jan 2002

And what are your system spec's ?

And with which player do you watch the moviez?

Comment

• danjlilley
        • Jan 2002

Yes i have the DIVX 3.11 codecs, ive tried playing movies on realplayer, the playa, and windows media player. same problem with all 3. System specs : PIII 700 mhz, 448 mb RAM 25GB HDD 2GB free, Banshee Video card, SBlive sound...anything else u wanna know?

Comment

• setarip
          Retired
          • Dec 2001

While playing the file under Windows Media player, not full screen (this works with v.6.4 of the Media Player), right click in the middle of the movie and select "Properties", select "Advanced", select the DivX codec, move the "CPU slider" to a different setting and click on "OK".

Comment

• danjlilley
            • Jan 2002

I have the XP version of WMP, there is no properties option on the drop down box

Comment

• abdul
              • Jan 2002

You should still have the mplayer2.exe .............use that one Or you can use BS-Player; you can adjust your cpu in this one too

And one more question () : did you answer " No" when you installed the divx 4.12?

Comment

Working...