Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ken4819
    • Jan 2002

audio out of sync with video - my case is a bit strange

Ok so i have a problem which appears to be common with many others. Some of my videos tend to go severely out of sync. yet there is something strange about it in my case. i used global divx first and had the prblem then i got fed up of t and used the playa it worked better but still one of my videso couldn't play in sync at all so i decided to use twin video player and number i noticed that the player is much more stable and picture is much clearer and i still got the audio and video out of sync but after repeatedly scrolling forward and backward either once or twice the video then starts working well with no problme at all no matter where i scroll. so it istarts out of sync then i scroll forward and it may come in sync or not and then i scroll t another position and it comes in sync then i just scroll to start and it plays well - it appears that the player needs time to adapt itself but then it works fine. the same thing i will have to do if i am to close the player and start the movie again.

Any comments or suggestions??
  • Kaiser-Soze
    Platinum Member
    Platinum Member
    • Jan 2002

Your case is not strange really...
    What are your PC Specifications?
    Speak until the tape runs out. Playback the tape until the story is finished...

Comment

• ken4819
      • Jan 2002

Ok so i have a pentuim 3 800mmx a 32md matrox soundcard 512mb ram soundblaster live and 30gb hardisk

Comment

• Batman
        Lord of Digital Video
        Lord of Digital Video
        • Jan 2002

A P3 shouldn't have playback issues. I have an old system (p 200) and I experience the same problems you do (i can't play back movies but short clips or cartoons seem to be okay). Anyways, I use yeahplayer, it seems to be work fine for me. Also scale down the desktop area to the minimum.

Comment

Working...