Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gavin1910
    • Sep 2003

Honestech Mpeg 5

I used the 15 day trial up and liked the encoder so I bought the full version ( w/out watermark ). However I have begun to notice that, for whatever reason, the watermark is present when I encode certain Divx/XviD clips, but not others. I have tried re-encoding the watermarked clips with the same results. Now why would the watermark be present at all if it is the full retail version, regardless of what clip it is? I have Canopus which I'm using as backup but I prefer Honestechs app and would like to use it always but the thing is that the watermark shows only on the final product, not the preview window during conversion, so I'm wasting hours of encoding time. Anyone had the same prob or even a guess at a solution?? I've e-mailed Honestech but still no reply.
  • rcm999
    • Jan 2004

Honestech MPEG 5

Don't feel rained on. I too used the 15-day trial without problems. After trying the full version, it will not encode more than nine frames. My emails to Honestech, too have gone unanswered. The Video Editor works great, but the MPEG encoder is junk! Avoid it !!!

Comment

• decryptit
      • Jan 2004

Sue im up!! GUYS
      Total Number Of Views
      Decryptit

The Decrypter

Comment

Working...