X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eymajai
    • Dec 2003

Problems with IfoEdit

Hi:

I have some problems with the program IfoEdit 95 that I never had before.

First of all I must say you that I need to format my hard disk due to other problems and it is, after this operation, when I begin to found problems that I explain you.

When I open the program I click in DVD Author and then in Author New DVD and appears the window “DVD Author/Multiplex” where I select firs the video file “m2v” and later the audio file “mpa”. At the same time I select the way to output for the transformed files, in my case C:/VIDEO_TS, and than I click to OK to begin the conversion of the files.

In this moment appears an small window of IfoEdit with the message. “Could not open for writing” and when I click the OK button the program is closed. In second plane appears the window “Multiplexing elementary stream files” where it is indicated : “Multiplexing DVD Title Set”. Also appears in second plane the window: “Log Window” with the different parmeters of the demultiplexation.

At the beginning I suppose that the failure may be in one of the files, video or audio, but I repeat the process with another files that I have transformed earlier without problems and now give me the same problem as the others.

Can you help me to solve this problem?

Best regards,

eymajai
Working...