Realplayer rm files can they be joined..?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JINXED02
    • Feb 2002

Realplayer rm files can they be joined..?

Please bear with me as I am new to this forum today is my 1st post, So if this subject has already been covered then you will understand why I have no Idea.

I need to know how or even if there is way to join rm files together, and if not is there a way to convert them into a suitable format such as avi,mpeg so as to be joined. any help would be appreciated. THANX
  • Batman
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • Jan 2002

This topic has been discussed.
    RM files themselves cannot be directly combined. Therefore, you may need to convert to another format.
    vcdhelp.com contains detailed, easy to follow information on the 2 possible methods for converting rm to another format.
    EO VIDEO and Tinra, you can try them. But they are not highly succesful and cpu intensive.

To join mpegs use TMPGEnc. To join avi's use Virtualdub.

Comment

• rocknroll
      • Jan 2002

DON'T use tinra or EO Video. Try Camtasia - it will capture the shown screen (in the size YOU use). Record it as AVI, then you can join it with Virtual DUB.

I've tried it a few month ago and it work, but the "graphic" of the film you see by RealPlayer, is sh... - sorry. I never saw a "good" qualtiy in RealPlayer.

I try tinra or EO Video before, and no one of it could convert the film correctly. So, better use CAMTASIA or if you like SNAG-IT.

Comment

• Batman
        Lord of Digital Video
        Lord of Digital Video
        • Jan 2002

Are camtasia and snag-it freeware. Where can you download them?

Comment

• setarip
          Retired
          • Dec 2001

They are commercial products...

Comment

• Assault
            • Jan 2002

RM joiner

it cost 20 bucks

Comment

Working...