Premier - one more title, no more sound!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Clotho1
    • Feb 2004

Premier - one more title, no more sound!

Okay I am completely at a loss as to why these two things are connected, but hopefully someone can help.

I am making a very small video clip for my website (like 3 MB), and at the end of the clip I have attached titles. I made two titles, exported the video into MOV format, played back, and all was well.

I decided to add a third title, to include the names of the participants. When I add the third title and export, suddenly there is no sound! Delete any one of the titles, sound works fine. Have three titles, and the sound doesn't export.

I am using version 6.5, the original video footage is in AVI the sound is WAV (was MP3, but I converted it as part of my troubleshooting process). I am exporting as Quicktime, Sorenson 3 video codec, QDesign Music 2 audio.

One last thing, not sure if it is related at all. Above the timeline, where the time markers are listed, it is usually all one color--that greyish color. Well, just above where my second title sits on the timeline is a darker grey area with two black brakets around it. I can't figure out why it is there or what it means, or if it is at all related to this problem. Any help is SO appreciated. Reply here or at sharon at seattletribal dot com

Thanks!
  • decryptit
    • Jan 2004

Depends ,it may be for various reasons you are not having sound
    most probably you missed something whilst setting your clip.
    Total Number Of Views
    Decryptit

The Decrypter

Comment

• Clotho1
      • Feb 2004

I did NOTHING else to to the clip except add another title. It was so frustrating!

I took the title out, exported it, and it worked. Put it back in and the sound is gone. Took out a *different* title, exported it, sound came back. Put that title back in, no more sound.

I deleted all the titles, remade them all, and put them in, and now it works. So I am set. But am irritated that I never knew what the problem was!

Comment

• decryptit
        • Jan 2004

settings problem
        Total Number Of Views
        Decryptit

The Decrypter

Comment

Working...