X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gundja
    • Apr 2004

conversion of audio files

hi everybody,
    i just bought an internal sony cd-writer and i get B's Recorder Gold 5 as a third party software.
    My question is how i gonna to create an audio cd that can play on my hi-fi system which does not
    play mp 3 files.so how can i convert these mp 3 files into a format that will play in my hi-fi.
    can anybody tell me what is the best third party software actually for copying files/audio/movies
    onto a cd and where i can download it.
    One stupid question i will like to ask is ,let say Madonna relased an album, so the songs
    are in which format ?????(wav,mp3,wmv ,etc...) so i will need a software that will convert
    those mp3 files into a format like the songs of Madonna that my hi-fi or even my car cd will
    be able to play.
    thanks in advance.
  • EvanK
    • Apr 2004

so far, my program of choice for burning music cds is Ahead's Nero. the wizard is easy enough to use for beginners (has an option front and center for creating music cd's), and it has a massive amount of options for power users, so you likely won't "outgrow" the program as you learn more about burning cds.

it certainly isn't cheap, but it's not rediculously expensive, and it is definately worth the money (and the link above goes to a free trial version).

as for specifically the file format of music cd's, as per my understanding, its a totally uncompressed audio file (meaning the files are HUGE), but nero will automatically convert wavs, mp3s, and most other common audio formats.

hope this helps.

Comment

Working...