Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zed
    • May 2004

Video Enhancing

I'm having Problems Enhancing some video, and would be grateful if anyone knows of articles or tutorials on how to remove noise & artifacts from captured video.

I am trying to get the video as close as possible to DVD clarity for authoring.

Thanks.
  • ignignot
    • Mar 2004

Do you use any particular tools for this purpose: TMPGEnc, avisynth, virtualdub, etc.?

Comment

• Zed
      • May 2004

Originally posted by ignignot
      Do you use any particular tools for this purpose: TMPGEnc, avisynth, virtualdub, etc.?
      Rarely, But I do have them, I primaraly use Videowave 5 for capture, & though I like Premere 6.5, it just kills my PC & outputs jerky video...

& I have yet to find a DVD Authoring program that comes close to suiting my needs...
      Last edited by Zed; 27 May 2004, 03:44 AM.

Comment

• ignignot
        • Mar 2004

Hmm... well I don't know much about any of the programs you listed, I normally stick to freeware type programs. TMPGEnc has some enhancement tools built in, which are pretty straightforward, and will output straight to a DVD-compatible format. You can also get a program from the same company to Author DVD's (called TMPGEnc DVD author) Both have 30-day free trials, and are reasonably priced should you choose to register.

Comment

Working...