X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • deazkreet
    • May 2004

Subtitles please help me !

Hi all,
    I use Bsplayer to watch movie and I need sometimes subtitles. The thing is that it used to work a while ago but now subtitles just don't show up.
    I checked everything, tried using different options, installed directx9 (just in case), nothing does the job.
    When I start a movie that needs subtitles (there is a .idx and a .sub files in the folder), DirectVobSub kicks in and is displayed (green arrow) at the bottom right hand corner of my screen.
    Subtitles are enabled and everything, but they don't show on screen.

I have also noticed that I can't go to the subtitles options in bsplayer (when I right-click the movie screen, the subtitles options is like grey). Even though I loaded the .sub file !
    Please help me out there guys I've spent too much time thinking I could fix that and I just can't.
    Thanks in advance.
  • nvideo
    Suspended
    • Jun 2004

You can try NPlayer, it support many subtitle format

Comment

• admin
      Administrator
      • Nov 2001

nvideo: You have been banned for advertising your software repeatedly after warning. All your other posts have been deleted. This is also the same reason why your software will never be listed on Digital Digest.
      Visit Digital Digest and dvdloc8.com, My Blog

Comment

• eli2k
        • Oct 2002

Mess around with the green arrow. Stop the video, change the subtitles to off, then back to on, then play the video again, etc. It's buggy like that for me, too, and I just have to poke at it until it works.
        -Eli

Comment

Working...