Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cocoa
    • May 2004

Jerky play upsidedown pictures and soudn doesn't match

When i try to play movies on my computer on wmp they are jerky and most of the time the audio doesn't match the picture. I tried some other avi players "hyplayer" "radlight" "GDivx". Thoses played most of my movies upsidedowned and they were still jerky and again audio didin't match the picture any help would be great.
    On one video i also got green spots but i'm not as worried about that i just wanna watch my movies! thank you for any help
    <----- i like that one
  • ziadost
    Super Moderator
    • Mar 2004

I'm guessing its your codecs... download and install "ffdshow" from http://www.divx-digest.com
    hope it fixes the problem
    "What were the things in Gremlins called?" - Karl Pilkington

Comment

• Cocoa
      • May 2004

i download that and the sound/picture are closer to matching but nothing else has been fixed the sound/picture are about five seconds apart

Comment

• ziadost
        Super Moderator
        • Mar 2004

give details of your PC

Comment

• Dr. Morpheus
          • May 2004

i am facing almost the same problem. i write about it in this forum few hours before. but UncasMS closed my thread without knowing that i am talking about ripped movie or payed movie.

i am regular member of Deluxepass from last one year. i downloaded a movie from that site but i found error. the movie is jerky from left to right. i have downloaded many movies from that site and all are having great result. but only one movie have error.

i have
          Intel 2.8 GHZ Hyper Threading
          Intel S875WP1-E Sever Entry Board.
          120GB SATA HDD.
          512 MB DDR 800 MHZ
          ATI Radeon 9500 128 MB 8x AGP
          Win XP 2003.

is there any way i can run this movie or should i download that again?

sorry if i am disturbing you and by entering in this thread. but the problem is that now i dont have any idea that what should i do or where should i post after closing my thread.

Comment

• ziadost
            Super Moderator
            • Mar 2004

if the only that specific movie does not work, then yes you may have to download again..

Comment

Working...