Photo DVDs - not average low quality affairs!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bohngy
    • Jul 2004

Photo DVDs - not average low quality affairs!!

Hey Guys... I'm wondering if you can help... I am just breaking into professional photography and want to produce some high quality slideshows of my images to sell to clients after I have done a photoshoot with them..

I'm basically looking for a package where I can lay down a number of photos to a soundtrack and fit their duration to the length of the music. There must be an option to get some high quality, graphical transitions between the photos, and to have a nice title screen with a number of menus..

I know what people are going to suggest... Apple's DVD studio pro 3... I've used it and yes it's amazing... but is there a PC version like it somewhere?

please tell me there is...

thanks in advance
    Bohngy
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

"want to produce some high quality slideshows of my images to sell to clients"

What percentage of your sales are you offering for this information? (What's good for the goose...)

Comment

• bohngy
      • Jul 2004

boy am I glad I joined this forum... full of really helpful people like you.

Comment

• Leee
        • Jul 2004

I use Sony Vegas, it is a professional software package at an affordable price. It does it all AND it's very easy to use.
        You can lay down still images on the timeline and add an audio track. There are also great transition effects as well.

I'm sure there are many other editing software packages that can do this for less money, but I am really sold on Vegas.

I hope setarip was just kidding about charging you for advice.
        That's very uncool.

Leee

Comment

• Mouse
          • Jul 2004

Several video editing and DVD authoring programs can accomodate your needs and create very cool photoalbums with soundtracks, etc.

Ulead MediaStudio Pro 7.01 and Adobe Premiere Pro 1.5 can create photoshow with soundtracks, video/audio effects, video/audio transitions, etc.

Ulead DVD Workshop 2 and Adobe Encore DVD 1.5 can create photoshow with soundtracks, subtitles, and (I think) one default video transition between the photos. They can also zoon in/out and pan on photos.

I haven't started this yet (stayed with video and only now adding photo), but all of the above software I tried and was happy about its awesome capabilities.

Comment

• Poison Mushroom
            • May 2005

ProShow Gold is simple....

.....and it has the option to sycronize your photos to the music trak of your choice automatically...

Create slide shows for any occasion! Use ProShow Gold to easily create stunning slide shows for friends, family, business, or just for fun! Just select your photos and drop them in the show. Record your own voice-over track or add a soundtrack from a CD. Add motion effects and pick from over 280 stunning transition effects to add that final touch.

Comment

Working...