Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • williampilot
    • Feb 2002

WMV to QUICKTIME

Does anyone know of a macintosh program that will allow a wmv to be converted to quicktime? I am trying to convert four files so I can burn them to a dvd using idvd. PLEASE HELP, THANKS!!!
  • gchester
    Gold Member
    Gold Member
    • Feb 2002

re-above

you should be able to export with quick time pro to any format that you need as long as you have the codec, or you can use premier etc.. just click movie then export to etc..

Comment

• setarip
      Retired
      • Dec 2001

To gchester

First of all, do you realize that he's referring to using a Mac and not a PC?

Secondly, even on a PC (and especially on a Mac), Quicktime Pro will not accept a WMV file for input - either directly or by choosing "Import"...

Comment

• gchester
        Gold Member
        Gold Member
        • Feb 2002

re-above

yes setrip i was well aware of his problem...and as i said premier will convert a wmf to quick time..hand-bags at dawn eh?

Comment

• setarip
          Retired
          • Dec 2001

To gchester

"hand-bags at dawn eh?"

I'm afraid that I'm not familiar with that expression - does it have anything to do with your oddly phrased, "you should be able to export with quick time pro to any format that you need as long as you have the codec", that I suggested was (and is) incorrect?

Comment

Working...