Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gormby
    • Oct 2004

Playback after

I have a tv tuner installed, I used to use it, now I use Nero to do my recording etc.
    What am I doing wrong? after I record , and do playback No sound comes out of soundcard or the tv tuner card.
    I have to plug in Audio Video plugs to my vcr and then to cd on Stereo, and VCR needs to be on to hear anything during recording. After I view the show, video is fine, but no sound? Am I supposed to have another plug into the soundcard to the tuner card? What are the controls supposed to at? LINE IN/OUT AUX etc?

Songs downloaded are fine so I know sound works. (using AUX)

Thanks for any, easy to follow help."
  • ormonde
    Digital Video Explorer
    • Dec 2003

"I have a tv tuner installed, I used to use it"

Did the TV Tuner work properly prior to when you started having sound problems?

Comment

• setarip
      Retired
      • Dec 2001

"Am I supposed to have another plug into the soundcard to the tuner card?"

From what you've described, you have NO audio-in connection TO your PC from your external devices...

Comment

• gormby
        • Oct 2004

p.s.

do i need to adjust my settings in creative sound blaster? or my audio settings?
        like Line in, what YOU HEAR, AUX
        these are the options i am given, and when listening to the internet radio or cd etc, i have no problems, and use what YOU HEAR. then i record the songs, AUX is used form my stereo for all my sounds, tv radio etc.
        and it still is audiable.

should i put vidoe cables or audio cables in?
        i'm lost!

Comment

Working...