Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aktlikeseggs
    • Nov 2004

Editting DVDs

My Objective is to get a DVD onto my computer then get a part in the DVD into its own file.

Now ive gotten the DVD onto my computer using DVD Decrypter but i cant find a program to get the clip out of the movie.

The Whole Story.
    -I have to get the DVD copy of "Ben Hur" and take out the entire Cariet Race, then we (me and my Youth Pastor) are going to play it on our projection system in the church. So i need to get that clip onto the computer but we are using a program that can only play files on the computer so we cant go straight off the DVD and for what we are using it for we need to have that part as a clip.

So if anyone can point me in the right direction i would be very greatful, also free would be best but money doesnt matter.
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

You can use DVD Shrink in "Re-author" mode to create a "DVD" (of only the part[s]) you want on your hard drive. Then use a software DVD player, such as WinDVD or PowerDVD to play from your PC...

Comment

• aktlikeseggs
      • Nov 2004

DUDE, You ROCK so much it is not funny! So from me and the people at Christian Life Church we thank you and are very grateful.

The DVD Shrink worked perfectly and is exactly what we were looking for.

**YOU ARE THE MAN**

Comment

• setarip
        Retired
        • Dec 2001

"So from me and the people at Christian Life Church we thank you and are very grateful."

My pleasure ;>}

Comment

Working...