X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LangeFisch
    • Feb 2005

Help playing XviD multiple CD rips

Hi,

First post on these forums. I was trying to find the solution but I didn't see anyone else with the same problem.

I've downloaded some DVD rips. The ones where the entire DVD is one CD (~700MB) are no problem for playback. All of the multiple CD rips however, will not play.

Regardless of the software I use for playback (WMP10, Real 10, Winamp 5) I use to open the file (either CD 1, 2 or 3) says they have had a problem, and need to shutdown.

I'm totally lost and would really appreciate any help on this one. Thanks

Lange
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

"I've downloaded some DVD rips."

Discussion of anything to do with such activity is a violation of the rules of these forums (Rule #6, in particular)...

Comment

• LangeFisch
      • Feb 2005

The alternative is to not reference where you downloaded the movie, since promoting the fact that you may have pirated a movie off Kazza won't help to get your questions answered (and could get you, and this forum, into legal trouble).
      Sorry if I violated the rules of the forum. I had read that post and thought that it would be ok as long as I did not discuss the method of download or the source.

Again, if I was out of line, I apologize. Just trying to solve a problem and wanted to know if it is something that other people have experienced, or if it is unique to me.

Comment

Working...