X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • redbull
    • May 2005

Problem plying a DIV3 movie

Hello,

have a DIV3 movie (by the file header), unable to start playback in Crystal Player Pro 1.95 (however the player recognizes format, resolution, duration, then stops instantly). Using ffdshow compiled on 03/12/2005, Gspot reported no problems. Can I get some help to make the player play that file?...No other movies in DIV3 format makes the same problem....
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

Are you able to play the video in Windows Media Player?

Comment

• redbull
      • May 2005

Yes I am....but because some extra features I need to play it just in Crystal Player.....

Comment

• setarip
        Retired
        • Dec 2001

"but because some extra features I need to play it just in Crystal Player..."

You might want to see if "Media Player Classic" and "BSPlayer" also have the features you need...

Comment

• redbull
          • May 2005

I have tried BSplayer, thoug it played the movie also, I'd prefer to stick with Crystal Player. I got idea about corrupted index table, so tested the movie in DivFix utility, but found no problem.

Instead of changing the player, is there a common troubleshooting guide (diagnostics) available, to find out why one player refuses playing, while others not?

Because this is more a CP relatyed problem than codec I wanted to ask on Crystal Player forum, but there's none.

Comment

Working...