Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mtslusher
    • May 2005

Leaving for vacation

I am leaving for a cross country trip in 2 days and made backup copies of dvds and now they Will not play in are overhead audiovox unit in car???
    I am new to all this and am not sure what is going on exactly. they work in the dvd players in the house but just not in there! What amI doing wrong.

i used dvd shrink then dvd decrypter to burn. a coulple that seemed to work are copies i made when i used nero to burn1
  • LT. Columbo
    Demigod of Digital Video
    • Nov 2004

the car's unit may not like that type of media...have you tried another brand of disc? see below...
    "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
    Columbo moments...
    "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
    "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
    (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• mtslusher
      • May 2005

actualy i think the verbatium dvd were what i burned with nero and some of those worked!

so will the only option be to copy them all to another disc????
      That will stink

Comment

• LT. Columbo
        Demigod of Digital Video
        • Nov 2004

if another media works yes. use nero "copy disc " feature or dvd shrink. it's really not a big deal
        "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
        Columbo moments...
        "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• mtslusher
          • May 2005

It is a big deal if i have to copy all the dvds again! I was hoping there was something i could do to get them to work in dvd for the car!!

Comment

• LT. Columbo
            Demigod of Digital Video
            • Nov 2004

there is, get another dvd player.
            Columbo moments...

Comment

Working...