Audio Displacement Problem Using Smart Ripper and DVDit!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BobE
    • Mar 2002

Audio Displacement Problem Using Smart Ripper and DVDit!

I'm a newbie and was reading back to some earlier posts and came across an interesting post from vic102482. Vic uses Smart Ripper to create the m2v and ac3 files. He then goes directly to DVDit! to burn the new DVD. Here is his post:

just try my way
    its been done ive done literrally like 30 of them and only had one problem that was with romeo must die remeber goto stream FOR AUDIO AND VIDEO goto demux to extra file so that when they come out of smart ripper they WILL NOT be vobs but smaller m2vs and ac3 AND YOU WANT 2 CHANNEL your dvd player will still play the surround sound but the dolby not the 5.1 but the 2.0

it works it has been done use DVDit authoring software they will even tell you in the help files that you can import m2v files and ac3 to make YOUR OWN HOME DVD PLAYABLE IN ANY COMPATABLE DVD ROM DRIVE

Vic is correct. DVDit handles both the m2v and ac3 files. However, when I tried it I got an audio displacement problem (the video consistently trails the audio). I was wondering if anyone else has been successful burning a DVD this way. Also, is there any software that will handle the displacement problem using the existing file formats?
Working...