X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • varunb
    Trying my experiments in the dark.
    • Dec 2005

Delay audio by odd values

Can any1 tell me of a gud audio software that i can use to delay the audio streams by odd values. I have tried a lot with besweet but it just delays the wav files by even values only. For xample, if i i try to delay the audio by -129ms, then it just delays it by -128ms only, but i want the exact delaying.
  • LT. Columbo
    Demigod of Digital Video
    • Nov 2004

varunb, you have TMPGEnc if i recall right, have you tried that? 1ms is 1/1000th of a sec, i don't know who can notice such a small gap. this is for audio/video gaps of course.
    Last edited by LT. Columbo; 28 Jul 2006, 04:32 PM.
    "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
    Columbo moments...
    "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
    "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
    (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• varunb
      • Dec 2005

Well yeah i do have tmpgenc. I will try & let u know if its delay function works. Anyways, thanx LT.

Comment

• varunb
        • Dec 2005

Hey, there's a better idea. I shud hav thought of avisynth before. I just need to prepare an avs script containing the delayaudio function. Then i just have to save the new wav file using vdub. Its much better than tmpgenc.

Comment

Working...