X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • varunb
    Trying my experiments in the dark.
    • Dec 2005

15fps mov trailer to 25fps or 30fps; smooth motion

Well i have a quicktime trailer with a framerate=15. I have tried to double its framerate & to smoothen out the motion by almost every method that i have encountered. Since, i am just a beginner in avs scripting, i dont know how to use depan & tweaking it. I did try to use the example script given in the avisynth manual (15fps to 25fps progressive) but it didn't work properly as the video was shaking both horizontally & vertically. I have also tried 'framedbl' plugin but the result was still not satisfactory. There was this script that did provide the smoothest motion but it also gave me some macroblock artifacts:

Loadplugin("D:\Softwares\Avisynth\Plugins\MVTools-v0.9.5\mvtools.dll")
    directshowsource("trailer1.mov",fps=15, convertfps=true)
    converttoyv12()
    b=MVAnalyse(isb=true)
    f=MVAnalyse(isb=false)
    g=MVConvertfps(last,b,f,fps=30)
    Interleave(last,SelectOdd(g))
    converttoyuy2()
    convertfps(25)
    converttoyv12()
    ssrc(44100)

I haven't been able to remove those artifacts. Is there any other script available that can provide me with the reqd results ? Can i remove those macroblocks that are cropping after i using the above mentioned script ?
    <!-- / message -->
  • anonymez
    Super Moderator
    • Mar 2004

don't bother, download a better version of the trailer
    "What were the things in Gremlins called?" - Karl Pilkington

Comment

• varunb
      Trying my experiments in the dark.
      • Dec 2005

Well anonymez there's no better version of the trailer available. dats y i am stuck with it. Still if any1 wants to try & help me out then here's the link for the trailer that i hav uploaded:

Comment

Working...