X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • skewbastev
    • Oct 2006

DivX wants to hear your opinion!

Hey everyone

I’m Steven and I am a new member of this forum. I’m here because my responsibility is to advocate the “voice of the consumer” and so I’d like to hear the opinions of every one of you forum users. To help start the conversation, I’ve created a short survey below that deals mainly with digital video usage and DivX, my employer. So if you don’t mind taking a few minutes to share your thoughts, please click the link below.

Make your voice heard!

In case you’re curious, I will go back to my team at DivX and use these survey results to advocate your voice. I’d like to hear both the good AND the bad, so I can better represent your desires to help us make better DivX products for you. I realize some of you will have more to say than the constraints of the survey allow, so just message me in that case. Do you think the survey sucks? Do you think our products suck? Just let me know. Seriously, any and all conversation is welcome

Thanks,
    - Steven
  • anonymez
    Super Moderator
    • Mar 2004

Seriously, any and all conversation is welcome
    Divx AVC? an old guide on your site suggests development started long ago, though no official word on it yet AFAIK:

Download free DivX video software to play & convert video, including DivX, AVI, MKV, and HEVC. Easily play AVI and convert to MP4 (Windows)
    Last edited by anonymez; 19 Oct 2006, 12:13 PM.
    "What were the things in Gremlins called?" - Karl Pilkington

Comment

Working...