Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dollarmt
    • May 2004

burning kvcd

Hi, I am trying to burn a movie that i downloaded. It is a kvcd. I finally got it to play on my computer by downloaded a VLC player. It plays fine on my computer and the quality looks excellent. I would like to burn it on a dvd or cd. The instructions i have on how to burn it with Nero Burning Rom isnt working. I tried but nothing happens. I do have Nero 7. I also have Shrink and AnyDvd. Can someone please give me easy instructions.
    Thanks ,Mike
  • dave194
    • Jan 2007

ดูหนังออนไลน์ เรื่องไหนดี ดูหนัง หนังใหม่ NetFliX มีอะไรดูบ้าง 2023 หนัง HD ดูหนัง ฟรี เว็บดูหนังออนไลน์ฟรี 24 ชั่วโมง พากย์ไทย เว็บไหนดี ดูหนังออนไลน์ฟรีไม่กระตุก หนังออนไลน์พากย์ไทยเต็มเรื่อง

The link above may be useful. Google search.

Comment

• dollarmt
      • May 2004

burning in nero

Thanks! I did figure it out but after i converted it and then burned it with Nero, it comes up shaky when you play it on tv on the dvd. When i watch it on the computer it is excellent quality, when i converted it to dvd for the tv, it is shaky. Is this because of Nero. I used Isobuster.
      Thanks, Mike

Comment

• gonwk
        Lord of Digital Video
        Lord of Digital Video
        • Dec 2005

Hi dollarmt,

I am trying to figure out what you did ... Extracted the .DAT file using ISOBuster ... then what did you convert this file to before playing it back on your Home DVD Player?

Thanks,
        G!

Comment

• dollarmt
          • May 2004

isobuster

Someone had instructions on another forum about isobuster and i followed those and that made it an avi file. Then i used Nero Vision and it burned it on a dvd but it made the picture a little shaky. The quality is excellent on the computer but after i burned it on a dvd, it became shaky on the dvd. The file is still excellent on the computer so i am thinking it must be nero because i opened up the file that isobuster converted and it still plays great on my computer. I am talking about the movie Rocky Balboa that i downloaded.
          Thanks, Mike

Comment

Working...