Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dmantt600
    • Dec 2005

.ts files

Please help, I'm trying to find a program so I can transfer my PVR files to dvd. they are saved as a .ts file. the only thing I have found so far is "convertxtodvd" this program works, but is hella slow. Any ideas?????
  • Chewy
    Super Moderator
    • Nov 2003

don't bump your post(crosspost/repost)

convertx is probably one of the fastest conversion programs

Comment

• MilesAhead
      Eclectician
      • Nov 2006

I haven't tried this freeware myself but it might be worth a look. According to the blurb
      it takes a video.ts file as input and produces a VIDEO_TS set as output:

Comment

• olyteddy
        • Nov 2006

I use PVA Strumento to 'fix' and demux my PVR MPEG2 TS files then IFO Edit to remux and author them to DVD. On this, my first generation Athlon 64 laptop, it takes about 15 to 20 minutes per hour of video. That's with all the files residing on an external HD.

Comment

• PINKFALCON
          • Jan 2008

Converting .ts files

I have a Humax PVR 9200T and found, to my comlete satisfaction, a 2 step process to convert a .ts file to an ISO image, for burning to DVD.

The process involves 2 freeware programs:

Project X & DVDstyler

Project X converts the transport stream file, quickly and efficiently, to an MPG and DVDStyler creates the ISO image for burning.

To date, I haven't experienced any problems with any conversions and the end product is very good indeed.

I'm no expert with this sort of thing, but I do know when something works well and gets the job done.

I hope this is of some help to those who are looking for a simple solution to converting .ts files.

Comment

Working...