watching downloaded movies from WMplayer 11 i can't see the movie picture....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aldy
    • Jul 2009

watching downloaded movies from WMplayer 11 i can't see the movie picture....

hallo everyone, i am here to seek some help from u people cause i am having recently a very annoying problem with my WMplayer and also with online free movie sites like freemediatv and funshion movie on demand. there when i start playing the movie the sound comes out perfect but i can't see the movie picture.The screen is totally black, i have tried to fix this problem by myself but no luck......
    i have downloaded divx,xvid codec packs also i have downloade gspot and when i try my luck through gspot it say codec is already downloaded. all these tricks did'nt help me out with my nightmare.HELP ME OUT OF THIS!!!
  • soup
    Just Trying To Help
    • Nov 2005

Try google, VLC Media Player & see if that helps you out.

Comment

• aldy
      • Jul 2009

hi .... i just got ur reply and thank you very much for trying to help me out. well let me try this first and then i'll let u know.

ya.....i have just tried ur suggestion but still no luck. i can only hear the sound. any other options.

hallo... is there anyone else who can help me out? PLZzzzzzzzzz........
      Last edited by blutach; 25 Jul 2009, 09:44 PM.

Comment

• soup
        Just Trying To Help
        • Nov 2005

What web browser do you use? You can also take a look at these.

Last edited by soup; 20 Jul 2009, 09:40 AM.

Comment

• salionmelisa
          • Jul 2009

Media Player Classic you can try

Comment

• aldy
            • Jul 2009

hi Salionmelisa thanx for trying to help me out but Media player classic this one i have already tried it before.i dont know what is wronge with my pc cause sometime with my wmplayer when i try to play some thing then it runs totally normal and sometimes there is no pictures to be seen. that is why because of this wmplayer when if it is not working then i also cant watch movies through Funshion movie on demand also from freemediatv.... i don't know what is going on???????

Comment

• matthew67
              • Jul 2009

what's the format of your video

what's the format of the video you are playing while this situation happens? You can see this thread forum.digital-digest.com/showthread.php?t=57665. It will tell you how to play an AVI file well.

Comment

• matthew67
                • Jul 2009

also see this

See this microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/knowledgecenter/mediaadvice/0064.mspx#EW It explains some solutions to your situation. Hope your problems be solved.

Comment

• techguy00
                  • Sep 2009

i'd like to know the exact file format that you are trying to play.
                  Would you like to tell me?
                  And also, tried KMPlayer?

Comment

Working...