Veho MP4 2gb - odd video avi playback....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bahjan
    • Oct 2009

Veho MP4 2gb - odd video avi playback....

I have a Veho 2gb MP4 player and recently on avi video playback, screen has been displaying green streaking, square pixilations, especially around the edge of the screen. Video playback is otherwise normal (not jerky) and sound is okay. Tried reinstalling the avi files, but fault still appears. The fault does not seem to be associated with amount of battery life left. Fully charged it's the same. Odd thing is, when avi files were first loaded, they played with no problem at all...... I have noticed that sound and vision is not always in sync .. could that be it? Otherwise I'm a bit stumped. Used the Avi convertor that can with the unit.
    Thanks.
  • gonwk
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • Dec 2005

Hi Bahjan,

See if this thread helps you out ...

mympxplayer.org is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, mympxplayer.org has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

And please post back your result!

G!

Comment

• bahjan
      • Oct 2009

Update: That link was rejected as malicious when tested by MacAfee.

Problem seems to be due to sync problem with the audio track so:
      I found this:

I have a Veho 2gb dvd to MP4 player and recently on avi video playback, screen has been displaying green streaking, square pixilations, especially around the edge of the screen. You demux and use the audio file in Audacity, normalize and increase volume for example, (can save as AC3 file if you wish) then mux back and author and burn to DVD.

Comment

Working...