• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dr_ml422
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • May 2007

He never changed to begin with

Like a crooked branch he never changed anyways. Just chilled to get his money. He was a liability way back before the Vikes drafted him. Carter baby sat him and supposedly tried to help him see the light. I don't care about anything this kid has gone through in his childhood etc... With all the $$$ going in his pocket and up in smoke, he just needs to stfu and play. Again the NFL puts up w/this way too much and for too long. MLB would have warned him then see ya, and don't even think about a 1st vote HOF ballot. Take a number and wait.
    SAMSUNG SH-S203B, SAMSUNG SH-S223F,

Take the suggestions and follow the directions. The results will speak for themselves.

Google is definitely our friend.

Comment

• doctorhardware
      Lord of Digital Video
      Lord of Digital Video
      • Dec 2006

Originally Posted by dr_ml422
      Like a crooked branch he never changed anyways. Just chilled to get his money. He was a liability way back before the Vikes drafted him. Carter baby sat him and supposedly tried to help him see the light. I don't care about anything this kid has gone through in his childhood etc... With all the $$$ going in his pocket and up in smoke, he just needs to stfu and play. Again the NFL puts up w/this way too much and for too long. MLB would have warned him then see ya, and don't even think about a 1st vote HOF ballot. Take a number and wait.
      Pay me 3 Mil and I will baby sit him.
      Star Baby Girl, Born March,1997 Died June 30th 2007 6:35 PM.

Comment

• jm1647
        An Eagles Fan, A MenuShrinker
        • Apr 2005

Great stats work JM. So basically Mike L can beat out uufta percentage wise only, but not as overall winner unless uufta totally starts missing winning picks at a crazy rate correct? ......
        Yes, mike L is picking nice for the regular season and starts out fresh after it ends. Because he joined late I decided to do the win% thing. We all start out 0-0 in the playoffs.

Chris Carter had his share of trouble when with the Eagles but it was kept quiet and Buddy Ryan sent him off to the Vikes because "All he catches is touchdowns" and left it at that. Liability or Moss can play ball and has never been without a job AFAIK since he got drafted. He might be a loud mouth and speak his mind but the Titans picked him up and didn't want to wait until he cleared waivers.

Originally Posted by doctorhardware
        Pay me 3 Mil and I will baby sit him.
        The Titans are paying him the $3.5M he is due and will do the baby sitting

Moss was PO'd after the Pats game and didn't want to speak to the press and didn't and the league fined him $25K which got him more PO'd. Moss stated he spoke to the press all during the week before the game. He probably didn't want to talk after an emotional game, only had 2 balls thrown his way the whole game, had 1 catch for 8 yards and supposedly the Vikes didn't listen to him about what the Pats were going to do. Moss wants to be used and be with a contender. The Pats weren't using him much and he got PO'd then got traded. Then he thought he had a shot with the Vikings which didn't work out either.

Now on his third team in under a month, he didn't lose a dime, and is with another team that should use him and that has a shot at 5-3. The NFL is a business and it seems Moss is a good business man

The Titans owner, GM, and coach Jeff Fisher are happy to have Moss http://www.titansonline.com/news/art...7-6ef62507ca1e

Now the Titans have a receiver 6'3" on 1 side, 6'4" on the other.

And what's up with the Redskins 2 Shanahans who can't get their stories straight? Is Shanahan seeing what Reid seen? Is Donovan Doneovan?

Last edited by jm1647; 4 Nov 2010, 06:44 PM.

Comment

• doctorhardware
          Lord of Digital Video
          Lord of Digital Video
          • Dec 2006

Too bad the Bears did not pick him up, would have been so much fun to watch the fireworks. Yes Moss is good business, people will go out to the games and see Moss whine like a baby and pout. Maybe the Titans will hire me to babysit Moss.
          Star Baby Girl, Born March,1997 Died June 30th 2007 6:35 PM.

Comment

• josie
            • Aug 2006

A bit late, but congrats to Mike for last weeks win!
            And looks like this week belongs to our notorious leader!! Congrats JM! Your "birds" pulled through! And them damn Raiders!

Hope everyone had a great weekend! Extra hour of sleep and all! LOL
            Josie

Comment

• Dan
              Digital Video Master
              Digital Video Master
              • Dec 2005

congrats jm, nice picks this week. Nice to win the week while watching your Iggles beat Indy, and they made Indy look average most of the game.

The Lions sure blew it, thought they had the Jets for sure, but nice to see Big Blue rolling again, and see Dallas get thumped again.

Comment

• jm1647
                • Apr 2005

Talk about crazy, da Browns over the Pats And an IF, if the Detroit kicker don't get ruffed up the Lions probably win the game over the Jets but I hate ifs likes ties

josie and Dan - Thanks for the congrats !

Congrats to me for winning week 9! My second weekly win of the season.

Dan (football freak) nailed the exact score of the tie breaker game and gets a bonus point for this week The exact score bonus point comes into play after the weekly winner is determined.

Still have 6 different winners in 9 weeks

I won the week with the PHI game correct pick ( it was sweet to get a win over Indy) and had a total of 11 correct. And the extra point for winning the week for a total of 12 points

uufta still at the top but down to a 1 point lead over me.

Can't wait for the next MNF game, Vick gets another shot at the Skins and McNabb (if Shanahan starts him)

Wade Philips is history with the Cowboys, JJ was in denial??? No denying he's 0-4 in the Jerry Dome

Don't forget to make the week 10 Thursday night pick and the rest of the picks!

Good Luck to all!!!

Comment

• dr_ml422
                  Lord of Digital Video
                  Lord of Digital Video
                  • May 2007

Crazy tstl!

Cleveland? No one saw that coming, not even Cleveland/Patriots lol...

Congrats, even though you nailed it before the MNF game. That Jets game was nuts, though I picked them because of their stats according to the standings, not because Detroit is doing lousy again. That Philly game was a very good game. Have to see what transpires near/on playoffs.

JJ wasn't in denial, he's just not giving a damn as long as that billion dollar stadium keeps selling out. This week I think is the Paquia/Marguerita fight which I think is in the new Dallas Stadium. He'll rack up there as well.

The best if I can give right now is that if JJ leaves The Tuna do what The Tuna knows how to do (build winning teams) Dallas would of prolly won something by now. JJ just needs to be in all the action. Well he can sit in all the non-action the rest of the season.

Hey, it's great for us NFC East teams if any of us play Dallas again down the stretch. Another conference win doesn't hurt.

Hasn't Philly beat Washington already, or Redskins pulled it off? I forgot.

Take the suggestions and follow the directions. The results will speak for themselves.

Comment

• uufta
                    Digital Video Expert
                    Digital Video Expert
                    • Dec 2005

CONGRATS JM!!!!! every week there is someone nipping at my ars. Cant handle the pressure
                    In my infinite wisdom I changed from Philly, to the Colts at he last minute..DOH!

The Vikes are going to drive me to an earlier grave....GRRRRR!

Good Luck To All Even you John LOL, Like you need it.

Comment

• dr_ml422
                      Lord of Digital Video
                      Lord of Digital Video
                      • May 2007

Favre will drive anyone to their final destination.

Not so much the Vikes as Favre. When exactly did he turn into a drama queen? Was it way back in "There's Something About Mary"? I mean for Pete's sake he's a HOF'er already. Only thing that might/could happen is he getting locked up over some really dumb sh!t.

Anyway I feel you as believe it or not I'm snt of the whole Yankees bs myself. I know JM, though my G-Men look like SB contenders right now so I had to again use the old farts in da bronx as a example.

Well we don't have to worry about the Cowboys.
                      Anyone here still think Romo has hope some day? Or is he just crazily overrated since he's in Dallas? Matter of fact, let me take that back as he might not even be rated at all, good or bad. Lol...

Anyways is there 2 cutoff times for this week since there's a Thursday game? Thnx.

Comment

• jm1647
                        • Apr 2005

dr and uufta Thanks for the congrats

My Birds gotta get better in the red zone. 1 TD outta 4X in the red zone ain't good enuff. I know a win is a win but they gotta get better in the red zone.

And how about dem Cowboys, they play better for the offensive coordinator as head coach then they did when he was just the offensive coordinator. Could be JJ shook uip all the players when he said If you can't give me all you got when things are going bad I don't want you around when things are going good...or something to that effect.

My Birds have both games with Dallas and the Giants to play yet, gonna be interesting.

to Kabu for winning week 10! First weekly win of the season for Kabu and ya did it kicking butt big time

Kabu won the week early and easily with 10 of the first 12 games correctly picked. Nice picking Kabu.

Now have 7 different winners in 10 weeks

Don't forget to make the week 11 picks by the start of the Thursday night game! The Thursday Night game is the deadline for all picks for the week. My bad, got confused with the other sites that had different deadlines. Gonna change the rules @OP to show the early game of the week is the deadline for the whole week.

Good Luck to all in week 11

Comment

• dr_ml422
                          Lord of Digital Video
                          Lord of Digital Video
                          • May 2007

Unreal!

There's nothing to make outta this loss to Da' Boys. They like the OC, or they fear JJ, either way they won. Whether they do something this year is another story.

I'm not sure if I picked The Pats this week, though another surprise, not that much of a big one though.

Congrats to Kabu! 10 before the MNF is rocking, especially this year. I wouldn't put any $$$ down on anything this year it's so unpredictable.

So Thursday's picks are the dead line correct JM?

Comment

• josie
                            • Aug 2006

Kabu- You go girl! Way to kick butt!!!
                            Wow! This season has been unreal! No rhyme or reason to the picks!!! But it's been fun as always.
                            Josie

Comment

• jm1647
                              • Apr 2005

There's nothing to make outta this loss to Da' Boys. They like the OC, or they fear JJ, either way they won. Whether they do something this year is another story.

I'm not sure if I picked The Pats this week, though another surprise, not that much of a big one though.

Congrats to Kabu! 10 before the MNF is rocking, especially this year. I wouldn't put any $$$ down on anything this year it's so unpredictable.

So Thursday's picks are the dead line correct JM?
                              @OP the early game of the week is the deadline to make picks. It was the other sites that let us make picks later if we missed the early game pick, OP don't. I messed up posting the rules @OP when I started this years pool. I have the deadline @OP set at the latest time possible but if there is an early game before the 1:00PM game on Sunday that is the only deadline to get picks in before. Attached is a pic of the deadline options. I had them in the rules last year but got a brain fart this year.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Dan
                                Digital Video Master
                                Digital Video Master
                                • Dec 2005

wow Kabu awesome picking this week! Nice to see someone that knows how to pick these games, I stunk it up big time,lol.

@josie - like you said there is no rhyme or reason for some of these outcomes, but I have enjoyed a lot of games this year already.

@dr - I was so pissed watching the Giants-Cowboys, just when it looked like they had the total package going, it's going to be a dog fight for the NFC East now for sure.

Comment

Working...