Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LT. Columbo
    Demigod of Digital Video
    • Nov 2004

what about dick wolfe and law and order? wasn't that the actual fella?

BTW suprised to find vito gay.(very gay actually)
    "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
    Columbo moments...
    "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
    "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
    (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• BR7
      He is coming to your little town!
      • Aug 2005

I think your right LT I am almost sure it was.As for vito I about crapped my pants when I seen his head pop up from that guys lap lol
      Last edited by BR7; 23 Apr 2006, 09:38 AM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
        Demigod of Digital Video
        • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by BR7
        As for vito I about crapped my pants when I seen his head pop up from that guys lap lol
        lol,i had to rewind it to be sure. i thought...no "it's just me". nope...he's a diver
        "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
        Columbo moments...
        "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• BR7
          • Aug 2005

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
            Demigod of Digital Video
            • Nov 2004

S06E04 i shall start tonight. kina weird and slow so far in S6. hope it gets a little better, but still ok i gess.
            Columbo moments...

Comment

• BR7
              • Aug 2005

Wow two more episodes and your up to date episode 7 starts tomorrow on HBO. I agree with you Season Six has a different flavor then the past Seasons it starts to get better and picks up the pace on E5 and E6

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                Demigod of Digital Video
                • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by BR7
                Wow two more episodes and your up to date episode 7 starts tomorrow on HBO. I agree with you Season Six has a different flavor then the past Seasons it starts to get better and picks up the pace on E5 and E6
                good to hear. i want to see some more violence, cursin, etc

funny hearing tony talk without the accent.
                Columbo moments...

Comment

• BR7
                  • Aug 2005

funny hearing tony talk without the accent
                  I thought that as well it didn't make him sound much like an authority figure did it
                  One thing that kind of bugged me about season 6 was the way they got rid of the government snitches it was to simple one hung himself the other died in the car it just makes me wonder if they will end the show with Tony's death rather then have him go to prison what's your take on it.
                  I am going to throw another suggestion at you that you may like there is another HBO series I really liked called OZ they are selling at Best Buy for $49 a season
                  I missed this post
                  ok i'm depressed. adriana got it. i knew it was coming but she was sweet. always loyal to christafa (before the FBI thing) poor thing.
                  I agree she was a sweet heart. I have to admit the first time I saw that episode I was shocked even now that I know about it it's still a disturbing episode to watch I am glad they didn't visually show her getting shot because hearing the shots were powerful enough to top it all off she got her share of beatings from Christopher before her meeting with Sil
                  Last edited by BR7; 23 Apr 2006, 10:02 AM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                    Demigod of Digital Video
                    • Nov 2004

yeah i was thinking about how S6 will end. i think it would do better if tony dies, carmela and the kids move on. all the big guys go down like in goodfellas. then again, i also thought--if he does die, how will this be ok if a movie is released like they say might happen? tried to put myself in a writer's shoes and it must be a tough decision. especially a series finale episode.

lol, yes indeed she reieved beatings. i like how chris said she didn't even love him, not willing to do 5 years for him. he has no remorce either really. i agree too that the off screen shooting accompanied by the shots was enough.

i'll look into oz when i wrap up this show. i like prison movies and shows. blockbuster might have it for me to sample.
                    Columbo moments...

Comment

• BR7
                      • Aug 2005

In all seriousness this is how I see it ending I have a gut feeling that AJ is going to off Uncle June in the next few episodes and its going to lead him down the same life path as his father the series will end either with Tonys death or him going to prison and AJ will be groomed to be the Boss of the future

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                        Demigod of Digital Video
                        • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by BR7
                        In all seriousness this is how I see it ending I have a gut feeling that AJ is going to off Uncle June in the next few episodes and its going to lead him down the same life path as his father the series will end either with Tonys death or him going to prison and AJ will be groomed to be the Boss of the future
                        interesting take. i find it hard to imagine aj takin over. he 's such a little weiner. doesn't even have the accent.
                        Columbo moments...

Comment

• DiscoInferno
                          • Apr 2005

I was thinking along the same lines, but with Meadow becoming the Boss? She could be tough enough, like L.T says A.J is a wimp. But for this to happen Tony has to die, and i'd hate that. If he does, who would "off" him? A previous character ie Furio, a current character ie Paulie, or maybe it all gets too much for Big T and he takes his own life?
                          I gotta say, that suicide by hanging of Eugune Pontercorvo turned my stomach.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                            Demigod of Digital Video
                            • Nov 2004

well S6 ep 4,5 and 6 got much better. so i'm all caught up now. waiting for tonights episode #7
                            Columbo moments...

Comment

• katono
                              • Apr 2006

Originally Posted by BR7
                              i like this theory!! Good take! im not too sure about Meadow becoming the boss tho, i just cant picture it, dont think shed have it in her.

Comment

• DiscoInferno
                                • Apr 2005

Thinking hard about it, is Christopher still 2nd in line for the seat (or has that now changed, because Silvio took the seat for a bit?). Just before Christopher went to rehab, Tony said he wanted him to be his 2nd, all orders will now go through him etc.

Comment

Working...