X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LT. Columbo
    Demigod of Digital Video
    • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by BR7
    I wish he would have made a 13 episode season though it's not like he didn't have time he had over a year to write season 6. And I dont like that I have to wait another year to see another short season
    couldn't agree more.
    "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
    Columbo moments...
    "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
    "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
    (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• BR7
      He is coming to your little town!
      • Aug 2005

What did you think of Vitos dancing outfit

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
        Demigod of Digital Video
        • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by BR7
        What did you think of Vitos dancing outfit
        very, very, very, VERY gay.
        "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
        Columbo moments...
        "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• floresdave
          results may vary
          • Mar 2006

Is Artie going mad or what. I like the sopranos but this season is all over the place. It would be nice if some collusion to all these issues started to appear.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
            Demigod of Digital Video
            • Nov 2004

i think artie will be killed.
            Columbo moments...

Comment

• DiscoInferno
              • Apr 2005

I did root for him when he whipped Benny tho. Have to agree with L.T, hes gonna tread on someones toes, maybe even Tony's , and pay the price.

Comment

• floresdave
                results may vary
                • Mar 2006

it was nice to see someone not so easily pushed around but deep down i know he wouldn't act like a badass if he didn't know Tony had(key word)his back. I think all bets are off now bye artie.

Comment

• BR7
                  • Aug 2005

Originally Posted by floresdave
                  it was nice to see someone not so easily pushed around but deep down i know he wouldn't act like a badass if he didn't know Tony had(key word)his back. I think all bets are off now bye artie.
                  I don't think Tony will kill him reason being is I think he really likes Artie Tony has been wanting a piece of Arties restaurant for a long time so I think he will give him a choice of going in to business with him so he wont have to kill him this way he can kill two birds with one stone.You have to remember this isn't the first time Artie tested his limits the first time was when he was in love with Adrianna and kept giving Christopher a hard time until he got a utensil stuck up his nose,the second time was when Artie thought he would become a loan shark well that back fired and he tried to kill himself and he ended up owing Tony money but yet both times Tony has given him a pass
                  Last edited by BR7; 29 Apr 2006, 10:41 AM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• blutach
                    Not a god of digital video
                    • Oct 2004

Originally Posted by BR7
                    I wish he would have made a 13 episode season though it's not like he didn't have time he had over a year to write season 6. And I dont like that I have to wait another year to see another short season
                    And what comes after The Sopranos? The falsettos?

Regards
                    Les

Essential progs - [PgcEdit] [VobBlanker] [MenuShrink] [IfoEdit] [Muxman] [DVD Remake Pro] [DVD Rebuilder] [BeSweet] [Media Player Classic] [DVDSubEdit] [ImgBurn]

Media and Burning - [Golden Rules of Burning] [Media quality] [Fix your DMA] [Update your Firmware] [What's my Media ID Code?] [How to test your disc]
                    [What's bitsetting?] [Burn dual layer disks safely] [Why not to burn with Ner0] [Interpret Ner0's burn errors] [Got bad playback?] [Burner/Media compatibility]

Cool Techniques - [2COOL's guides] [Clean your DVD] [Join a flipper] [Split into 2 DVDs] [Save heaps of Mb] [How to mock strip] [Cool Insert Clips]

Real useful info - [FAQ INDEX] [Compression explained] [Logical Remapping of Enabled Streams] [DVD-Replica] [Fantastic info on DVDs]

You should only use genuine Verbatim or Taiyo Yuden media. Many thanks to www.pcx.com.au for their supply and great service.

Explore the sites and the programs - there's a gold mine of information in them

Don't forget to play the Digital Digest Quiz!!! (Click here)

Comment

• BR7
                      • Aug 2005

munchkin Mobsters if the story is good why the hell not
                      Last edited by BR7; 29 Apr 2006, 10:55 AM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• floresdave
                        results may vary
                        • Mar 2006

does anybody have anything to say about last night? I don't want to ruin it for anybody who hasn't watched it yet but some weird things happened and i'm more confused than ever about where this season is going.

Comment

• BR7
                          • Aug 2005

Spoilers

I am a bit confused with the Johnny Cakes series as well, I do know one thing I am tired of the Vito fag story I myself have had enough of guys making out that's for damn sure. I did get fooled this series I thought for sure AJ was going to Kill Uncle June but the moron failed if he keeps on making mistakes like this he will be like Fredo(useless) in The Godfather this also makes me think maybe Tony will stake him to run a club to keep him out of trouble like Mike did for Fredo, if he does do this my guess it will be Adriana's old place The Crazy Horse. Hopefully more people that seen this well share there thoughts maybe then we can figure this out
                          Last edited by BR7; 3 May 2006, 08:51 PM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• DiscoInferno
                            • Apr 2005

I see it going two ways for A.J.
                            1. Tony decides to toughen him up, and assigns him to Christopher or Vito for a while, to get an idea of "the business", but he see something terrible, like a beating or worse, and decides he wants no part of it and knuckles down at college.
                            2. Phil Leotardo. Enough said. This is my prefered story.

Yeh, im a bit fed up with the Gay Vito story.

Comment

• jm1647
                              An Eagles Fan, A MenuShrinker
                              • Apr 2005

Soprano characters in real life ??

My local paper had today that Artie Bucco (John Ventimiglia) was arrested for drunk driving, drug possession and other charges.

Perry Annuziata, the body guard (Louis Gross) was arrested for criminal mischief after a woman claimed he broke into her house on April 18

Lillo Brancato - played Calogero 'C' in A Bronx Tale and in the Sopranos was Matt Bevalaqua, who with Sean Gismonte tried to whack Christafa. In December 2005, he was arrested and hospitalized after he and a friend were shot by an off duty police officer while the officer was investigating a burglary in New York City. The officer was killed and Brancato and his friend face murder charges

Comment

• floresdave
                                results may vary
                                • Mar 2006

What does it all mean? More drama no solutions. It seems like there is gonna be so much tension built up the last episode will be nothing but atomic bombs.

LOL you're messing with the vipers!

What's that the name of your girl scout troop! On the ground douchebag.

(or something like that)

Comment

Working...