Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • waterfirewood
    • Mar 2003

Green blocky video

After reading through the forum here, I haven't been able to find a good solution for my blocky video with one file. I have Nimo installed, I tried using Tsunami and that didn't help. I was unable, for some unknown reason, to download GSpot, so I could really use some advice. Admittedly it's only one file that is having this problem right now, but as it's a series episode, it's kind of important to see it at some point.

Also, on a side note, does anyone know of a way to get a hold of the Divx 5.0.3 codec without d/l DivxPro in it's newest form. I hate spyware, but I can't afford to pay for it.

Thanks a bunch!

Danielle
  • Enchanter
    Old member
    • Feb 2002

Try FFDShow instead.

Also, on a side note, does anyone know of a way to get a hold of the Divx 5.0.3 codec without d/l DivxPro in it's newest form.
    For viewing purposes, the basic free version will do. Only when you want to do encodes with the advanced MPEG-4 features will you need the Pro or Ad-supported version.

If you insist of getting the Pro version without having to pay or live with spywares, there are ways out there . . .

Comment

• UncasMS
      Super Moderator
      • Nov 2001

I was unable, for some unknown reason, to download GSpot
      gspot is included in tsunamis fitlerpack.

make sure to have the filterpack 397 or better that LATEST version 3.9.9 installed!

Comment

• waterfirewood
        • Mar 2003

Okay, I'm not sure which version of Tsunami I d/l, but it is the one listed in the software (codecs) section of Divx Digest. Is this not the correct version? If not could you tell me where to go to d/l the right one?

I'm rather annoyed about the whole thing as in the two years I've been using such programs this is the first file I've ever encountered that had this problem. But then again, I do tend to run into new problems every couple of weeks.

Thanks again.

Danielle

Comment

• UncasMS
          Super Moderator
          • Nov 2001

for the latest version 399 click my anigif

Comment

• waterfirewood
            • Mar 2003

Thanks!

Thanks so much for the help! That version of Tsunami appears to have fixed the problem. I guess the one they have on divx digest is too old now.

Anyways, thanks a lot for the help!

Comment

Working...