Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wolsinkpower
    • Mar 2003

xvid+tv-out: SUCKS help me plz

I have installed Xvid en it gives good quality on the pc but when i use my Tv-Out it kind of sucks..... its because i must use Mediaplayer or Bsplayer...... and those two players tend to let de quality degrade a bit... For my Divx i use Divx Player whom gives a great quality on the tv out..... (when configured correctly.. my tv shows a quality that at least equals VHS)

now i am looking for a simular program for Xvid

could someone plz help me?

Kind regards
    Robert
  • UncasMS
    Super Moderator
    • Nov 2001

when configured correctly
    => same for bsplayer + wmp64

what exactly is different in your case?

Comment

• wolsinkpower
      • Mar 2003

that configured correctly is for my tv ^_^ so in film mode ,etc,etf ^_^

what is different? well for example if i watch a divx film through mediaplayer or bsplayer i get those blocky thingies (dont know their name) but if i use Divx Player those thingies are minimal or gone so i have perfect view ^_^

Its like Divx Player sends a different signal to my television , but now i need a similar program for my Xvids

Greetz

Comment

• UncasMS
        Super Moderator
        • Nov 2001

sounds like those visible macroblocks are the result of your PLAYBACK FILTER SETTINGS!?

in bsplayer rightclick, go to properties and last click on the video codec.

depending on the codec, you will find different names for the same feature: a slider to increase/decrease the post processing filter/video quality.

move the slider to the very right in case it is somewhere in the middle or to the left side.

Comment

Working...