Pb with audio/subtitles .mkv

Here is my issue:
    - with divxplayer:
    > Audio is ok but US+FR simultaneously.
    > subtitles are ok.
    -with bsplayer:
    > Audio US or FR is ok.
    > No subtitles

I've tried many settings in both players, uninstall/install matroska and players: No results.

The only trick I've found to hear the original version and to read subtitles is to superimpose divx and bs players !!

Softwares used:
    divx player 2.5.1
    Matroska Pack 1.0.1
    bsplayer 1.00 RC1

Thanks in advance...
  • UncasMS
    Super Moderator
    • Nov 2001

try zoomplayer or the core media player and install vobsub

Comment

• Vonk
      • Mar 2004

It works after vobsub installation !

I though it was the same that directvobsub (included in matroska pack) ?

Thanks a lot !

Comment

• ChristianHJW
        matroska project member
        • May 2003

the DvobSub filter version coming with Vobsub is redundant and shouldnt be used, the latest version of this filter is always in the matroska playback pack.

DivX player is not based on DirectShow and cant play matroska files at all, same for VBR MP3 and Vorbis/AAC, i wonder why people still use it.

BSplayer should be able to play all your MKV files after the playback pack was installed, if you deactivate the internal subtitles splitter .....
        Support the future of audio and video encoding, matroska as open standard container format and Gstreamer as open source, x-platform multimedia platform - Contact us on Corecodec, the concentric circles of audio and video, or on IRC.CORECODEC.COM #matroska ; for best viewing matroska file use The Core Media Player ( TCMP )

Comment

Working...