Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DJFury
    • Mar 2002

Audio Sync problem w/ Virtualdub

I'm having trouble spitting large divx avi files with Virtualdub. Everyone says that it works well, just open the avi file, set it to direct stream copy for audio and video, and select the segment using either the Home and End Keys, or by setting the range (of course by keyframes).
    I have done all these and saved the segment, but everytime the audio is out of sync with the video. Is there anything that I'm missing? Or does the problem have to do with the video itself? Because this happens to practically every movie file I try to split.
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

Which version of VirtualDub are you using? If I remember correctly, what you are describing was a bug in v.1_4_8. I believe it was corrected in v.1_4_9.

You can also use one of the older versions without encountering this problem (I continue to use v.1.4D).

Let us know of your success ;>}

Comment

• DJFury
      • Mar 2002

This happened with the 1.4.8 version a while back, and then recently a few weeks ago i got the 1.4.9 version and i was able to cut out the credits to one movie to make it fit on a CD and it worked fine. But when i used the 1.4.9 Virtualdub again a few days ago, i got the same audio sync problem. HeLp~!

Comment

• setarip
        Retired
        • Dec 2001

As I mentioned previously, you can also use one of the older versions without encountering this problem (I continue to use v.1.4D)...

Comment

Working...