Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • madurbina
    • Nov 2005

Codec H.264 For Adobe Premier Pro

Hi,I´m new in this forum, I´m from Spain but I´m doing my final project in Finland. My problem is that I have to work with the program Adobe Premier Pro 1.5 and I need to find some H.264 codecs whose work with this program. I found some of then ffdshow, x264 but the quality that I get is really bad. I was working also with a Quick time H.264 codec, but I can´t change any parameter on it so it is not very useful.

Are there somebody who works with H.264 codec into adobe premier pro??

I hope your answer
  • UncasMS
    Super Moderator
    • Nov 2001

in case h264 wont work with premiere (which i dont know) you could output to huffyuv from premiere and then convert to h264 with for example virtualdubmod

Comment

• madurbina
      • Nov 2005

Thank you, but I can´t do that for my project, I need that the codec works into adobe premier. I have to can choose it with export-->movie-->(and then)settings and find there the codec. I was trying with ffdshow and X264 but the quality is really bad. Somebody told me that maybe mainconcept H.264v2 but adobe premier doesn´t recognise it.

Comment

• UncasMS
        Super Moderator
        • Nov 2001

sorry, i dont get that

why wont you be able to export to huffyuv instead and convert huffyuv to h264 in another step with another tool?

Comment

Working...