Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • junkie26
    • Nov 2006

3 AVIs on 1 DVD?

I would like to burn 3 AVI files (each file is about 350 MB) onto 1 DVD. Currently, I am using Avi2Dvd, as suggested by this guide:

When I encode the 3 files with Avi2Dvd, the output is 3 ISO files and 3 times the VOB files. The 3 ISO files seem to be useless to me, since each ISO files is 1 CD/DVD, right? So is there a way to burn the 3 videos on 1 dvd, with some menu option as to which movie to start (number 1, 2 or 3)?

Thanks
  • soup
    Just Trying To Help
    • Nov 2005

When I used to do this, I am almost positive I used Dvd Shrink to make 2 ISO's created from AVI one ISO & then burnt the result. 2 was the most I did & sorry I could not be much clearer but it has been a while since I did it.

Comment

• NightTran
      King of Digital Video
      King of Digital Video
      • Aug 2005

Originally Posted by junkie26
      I would like to burn 3 AVI files (each file is about 350 MB) onto 1 DVD. Currently, I am using Avi2Dvd, as suggested by this guide:

When I encode the 3 files with Avi2Dvd, the output is 3 ISO files and 3 times the VOB files. The 3 ISO files seem to be useless to me, since each ISO files is 1 CD/DVD, right? So is there a way to burn the 3 videos on 1 dvd, with some menu option as to which movie to start (number 1, 2 or 3)?

Thanks
      nero vision can do 3 or even higher # iso files to one dvd with simple menu
      sigpic

Comment

• junkie26
        • Nov 2006

I tried to use dvdshrink, but that program is not able to use the menu's that I made. I have 3 movie files, and for each I created a menu, so to select the subtitles, etc. With dvd shrink I can only put the 3 movie files on one dvd, and every movie will start a a different chapter. So I loose all the menu's...

I don't have nero vision installed, maybe I should try...

Comment

Working...