X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blutach
    Not a god of digital video
    • Oct 2004

Greens to you jm!

Get ready for your daily dose of reds drf. Have some respect for your mother.

Regards
    Les

Essential progs - [PgcEdit] [VobBlanker] [MenuShrink] [IfoEdit] [Muxman] [DVD Remake Pro] [DVD Rebuilder] [BeSweet] [Media Player Classic] [DVDSubEdit] [ImgBurn]

Media and Burning - [Golden Rules of Burning] [Media quality] [Fix your DMA] [Update your Firmware] [What's my Media ID Code?] [How to test your disc]
    [What's bitsetting?] [Burn dual layer disks safely] [Why not to burn with Ner0] [Interpret Ner0's burn errors] [Got bad playback?] [Burner/Media compatibility]

Cool Techniques - [2COOL's guides] [Clean your DVD] [Join a flipper] [Split into 2 DVDs] [Save heaps of Mb] [How to mock strip] [Cool Insert Clips]

Real useful info - [FAQ INDEX] [Compression explained] [Logical Remapping of Enabled Streams] [DVD-Replica] [Fantastic info on DVDs]

You should only use genuine Verbatim or Taiyo Yuden media. Many thanks to www.pcx.com.au for their supply and great service.

Explore the sites and the programs - there's a gold mine of information in them

Don't forget to play the Digital Digest Quiz!!! (Click here)

Comment

• locoeng
      Who Farted?
      • Dec 2005

I was wondering how long it would take someone to pick up on that one...

Cheers Jim.

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person. It's not fair to you and no challenge for us."
      Walt Kelly

Comment

• jm1647
        An Eagles Fan, A MenuShrinker
        • Apr 2005

Originally Posted by locoeng
        I was wondering how long it would take someone to pick up on that one...

Cheers Jim.
        Talking about getting discilpined and not liking it is one thing but calling a Mom lazy because she wouldn't do something to reverse a punishment, no way.
        If I could I'd give drf read only privilidges or maybe ban him for 3 weeks here

In life you only get 1 Mom and I lost mine 17 years ago and still miss her every day.

Comment

• drfsupercenter
          NOT an online superstore
          • Oct 2005

Well it's actually more like 2 weeks now BTW

And it's not that I don't love my parents... I never once said that... I just think that me being on the computer has nothing to do with my grades, and I was sure that midterms proved that to my parents. They did the same thing to me then (wouldn't let me use the computer or play video games for a few weeks until midterms were over), and I still got bad grades.
          Has it ever once occured to them that THE TWO ARE NOT RELATED?!! Nothing bad about my parents, I'm just saying that it annoys me how everyone is on their side saying that it DOES affect my grades when it doesn't.
          Remember, the only reason they let me on the computer was to work on a history project. I use the computer to do my homework, partially becuase my handwriting is far too messy to read normally, so I'm actually doing my teachers a favor! And as far as "playing games" goes, I don't even have any games installed... but yet they think I'm playing.
          Maybe I should stop giving my parents free tech support?

A few weeks ago, I saved my mom's computer from certain disaster, my dad's only idea was to reformat but I held him off and fixed it by doing certain things like uninstalling programs. As they always say about musical instruments, "PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT". Where does everyone think I get my computer skills from? True, you guys do help me a lot, but some things I learn solely on experience and kicking me off the computer won't help me any.
          CYA Later:

d̃ŗf̉śŭp̣ễr̀çëǹt̉ếř
          Visit my website!!

Cool Characters Make your text cool
          My DVD Collection

Comment

• soup
            Just Trying To Help
            • Nov 2005

Nothing you have said or will say in this thread, excuses that crack about your mother. There's a line & you crossed it.

Maybe I should stop giving my parents free tech support?
            For every action there is an equal & opposite reaction, maybe your parents should let you cook your own meals & do your own laundry.

Comment

• locoeng
              Who Farted?
              • Dec 2005

They did the same thing to me then (wouldn't let me use the computer or play video games for a few weeks until midterms were over), and I still got bad grades.
              Maybe you still got bad grades because you were too busy pouting about having your toys taken away then to pay attention to school work and bring your grades up...

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person. It's not fair to you and no challenge for us."
              Walt Kelly

Comment

• katzdvd
                Lord of Digital Video
                Lord of Digital Video
                • Feb 2006

My bus stop is two houses down, why were they so far away back then?
                Good question, we asked the same thing. Not only that, they stuffed the buses so full that it was almost standing room only, lol! When you live way out in the country, that is the breaks, I guess.

Nowadays though, with all the sex offender creeps around, they pretty much have the buses stop at the kids' houses. Different times...

BTW, it was only uphill in the morning, the roughest time of all!

Comment

• Gary D
                  Lord of Digital Video
                  Lord of Digital Video
                  • Dec 2005

Don't mess with MOM

Got something to say, but it's not related to anything else here? This is where it goes ...
                  Gary D

Comment

• drfsupercenter
                    NOT an online superstore
                    • Oct 2005

Yeah I hate that thread... LOL

Maybe you still got bad grades because you were too busy pouting about having your toys taken away then to pay attention to school work and bring your grades up...
                    No, I spent hours studying, I had to have gone through each class' material at least 4 times before the exams. And I still managed to do poorly on them.

For every action there is an equal & opposite reaction, maybe your parents should let you cook your own meals & do your own laundry.
                    Somehow I think putting clothes in a laundry machine and pressing Start is easier than reformatting or virus-repairing on computers. But that could just be me.
                    CYA Later:

d̃ŗf̉śŭp̣ễr̀çëǹt̉ếř
                    Visit my website!!

My DVD Collection

Comment

• soup
                      Just Trying To Help
                      • Nov 2005

Somehow I think putting clothes in a laundry machine and pressing Start

I noticed you only chose one of the things I mentioned & even then you don't have a clue.

Comment

• katzdvd
                        Lord of Digital Video
                        Lord of Digital Video
                        • Feb 2006

Somehow I think putting clothes in a laundry machine and pressing Start is easier than reformatting or virus-repairing on computers. But that could just be me.
                        It's just you

Comment

• Gary D
                          Lord of Digital Video
                          Lord of Digital Video
                          • Dec 2005

Originally Posted by soup

I noticed you only chose one of the things I mentioned & even then you don't have a clue.
                          Wait until he has to do it himself when all of his whites are a nice pink!
                          Gary D

Comment

• NightTran
                            King of Digital Video
                            King of Digital Video
                            • Aug 2005

I am not harsh but instead of carry 9 months I would dumped in the trash
                            sigpic

Comment

• drfsupercenter
                              NOT an online superstore
                              • Oct 2005

LOL, still, if my parents won't let me use the computer, why would I fix theirs? It's using the computer nonetheless, so it's just "enforcing their own rules"

I don't wanna sound like I hate my parents... I didn't even start this thread to complain, just to inform. However I couldn't sit there and watch you all take my parents' side.
                              CYA Later:

d̃ŗf̉śŭp̣ễr̀çëǹt̉ếř
                              Visit my website!!

My DVD Collection

Comment

• photo_angel2004
                                Queen of Digital Video
                                Queen of Digital Video
                                • Jan 2004

Originally Posted by doctorhardware
                                @photo,
                                That sounds familiar here to many missing assignments. He does just enough to get by. He so pig headed.
                                Well he did get them all done just not before the progress report was released. LOL

Now that he no longer has gym class he has been doing his homeowrk at school. Problem solved.

LOL

IMGburn ** ** Nero 6.6.0.18 **Intelli Type Pro 6.1 **

Comment

Working...